JUNIOR REVENUE MANAGER - Belgrade
MoreHotelier is a revenue management consulting company, providing outsourcing revenue management services for independent hotels.
For our growing international portfolio of clients, we are looking for a Junior Revenue Manager.
Successful candidate will provide day-to-day support to assigned Hotels, implement revenue management strategies and processes, in order to optimize and maximize its revenues up to 25%.
Scope of the Role
- Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
- Identify new revenue opportunities.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Optimize and expand distribution partnerships.
- Act as overall business development consultant for the hotel manager/owner.
- Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with levels of staff at the client hotel.
- Travel regularly to each hotel.
- Embed a revenue management culture.
Core Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting
- Create and maintain a 12 months rolling demand calendar
- Room type yield management
- Length of stay yield management
- Inventory availability by channel
BUSINESS AND LEISURE GROUP STRATEGY
- Implementation of group quotation guidelines
- Individual quotations of all groups
FORECASTING AND BUDGETING
- Rooms revenue forecast, current +3 months (expected results, variances and budget comparison)
- Analyze overall monthly performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies
- Completion of rooms revenue budget
MEETINGS AND COMMUNICATION
- Revenue strategy webinar with key management team
- Ad-hoc communication
SEGMENTATION STRATEGY AND PRICING OF ALL SEGMENTS
- Daily public BAR pricing
- Optimization of public rate strategy
- Competitor and market share analysis – perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends
- Strategy optimization of fairs and high demand days
- Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business
- OTAs optimization, selection of right partners, content, specials, packages
- Endure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity
- Cost analysis per channel and optimization of distribution costs
- Ensure website booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic Studies
- High level command of Excel
- Knowledgeable of hotel technology: PMS, Channel Manager, Extranets
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; Italian language an asset.
Apply Now - Email Us!